POOL PHONE #: 845 - 279 - 6669
Monday, May 25, 2020, for the Memorial Day Family Picnic - details to follow
Regular Season Begins on Friday June 26th, 2020
Sunday - Thursday - 12pm - 6pm
Friday & Saturday - 12pm - 7pm
BREWSTER ELKS #2101 POOL RULES
1. Only authorized personnel are permitted in the pool area before 12:00 Noon.
2. Swimming permitted only while lifeguard on duty. When lifeguard leaves his/her post, the pool will be vacated.
3. The certified lifeguard and/or pool supervisor have full authority to maintain order and may withdraw pool privileges.
Any member having a problem may discuss it further with the House Committee.
4. At the first sign of a thunderstorm and/or lightning, the lifeguard and/or pool supervisor will declare the pool closed
and will post a “Pool Closed” sign.
5. Socializing with or distracting lifeguards while on duty is prohibited.
6. Members and/or guests must sign in daily and include member
7. number. Members are permitted no more than 5 guests per family per day.
8. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or caretaker and not left unattended.
9. No running or horseplay permitted in pool area.
10. No glass containers permitted in pool area.
11. No diving allowed. Flotation devices are at the discretion of the lifeguard on duty.
12. Persons having infection, open wounds or bandages covering same are not permitted in the pool.
13. No diapers in pool.
14. With the exception of certified service animals, no pets are permitted in pool area.
15. Everyone using the pool is required to clean up after themselves.
16. Swimming pool rules will be posted and enforced.
In the event there is a scheduled private party, paid pool Members only may use the pool.
Call Pool Phone # for Updates